Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Baby James' Nursery

Well hello there, it has been a while.  Life has been....well you know how it goes...crazy.  Good crazy.  I have so much I want to share here but there just is not time in the day these days to sit and post.  Maybe someday soon?  Maybe.

I am here today because it is a client's son's first birthday.  Happy birthday James!  I realized that means I took these pictures a year ago and still have done nothing with them.  His nursery is too cute not to share.  So I am sharing today ***these pictures I took myself, they are not professional so please excuse the lighting, etc.***

This space was very small so we had to be very thoughtful but it turned out great.  It is one of my favorite rooms in a house filled with a lot of great rooms.  From the navy trim, to the fabrics, to the bold pattern on the rug, I love all of it.  So much texture and interest in a small space.  









1 comment:

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Beautiful, Marianne! I especially love the rug.